User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?

FFLivewire Forums: new dynasty league (full) - FFLivewire Forums

Jump to content

  • 4 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

new dynasty league (full) post in here

#51 User is offline   loose circuits Icon

  • egotistical dictatorial tyrant
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14303
  • Joined: 09-December 05
  • LocationPluto

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:02 PM

View PostProf. Chaos, on Mar 6 2008, 10:44 AM, said:

The League of Mediocre Gentlemen? :unsure: :doh: I can see these coming. :thumbdown: :throwrock: :tomato:

:lol:

that's not bad, but not along the lines I was looking for...

maybe if we name the league after Brett Favre chad will give us a discount on the site :lol:

I'll try to throw out some suggestions this evening
0

#52 User is offline   krista4 Icon

  • Uptight Lawyer Bitch Mod
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10704
  • Joined: 08-December 05
  • LocationChicago

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:50 PM

View PostProf. Chaos, on Mar 6 2008, 10:44 AM, said:

The League of Mediocre Gentlemen? :unsure: :doh: I can see these coming. :thumbdown: :throwrock: :tomato:


Ahem.

:tomato: :twak: :throwrock: :angry:
Posted Image
Get well soon!
0

#53 User is offline   Aargyle Icon

  • InSaNe SnowcaTT!
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 12749
  • Joined: 20-February 08
  • LocationBozeman, MT

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:59 AM

This is the "Dirty Dozen" if I ever saw it ;)
************************************************
"The Spring brings Cherry Blossoms to comfort you.
The Summer, stars.
The Harvest moon in the fall.
And the powder snow in winter.
All these things, and the promise of them,
is what makes Sake taste so sweet.
That is enough for Sake to taste good.
If it still repels you, then you must be ill."
----Hiko Seijuro
************************************************
0

#54 User is offline   loose circuits Icon

  • egotistical dictatorial tyrant
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14303
  • Joined: 09-December 05
  • LocationPluto

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:34 AM

View PostAargyle, on Mar 6 2008, 06:59 PM, said:

This is the "Dirty Dozen" if I ever saw it ;)

sounds perfect to me :cheers:

I think we have a winnah!

anybody have any objections?
0

#55 User is offline   Prof. Chaos Icon

  • Borderline Geek
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 574
  • Joined: 14-March 06
  • LocationDeland,Fl

Post icon  Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:50 AM

View Postkrista4, on Mar 6 2008, 02:50 PM, said:

View PostProf. Chaos, on Mar 6 2008, 10:44 AM, said:

The League of Mediocre Gentlemen? :unsure: :doh: I can see these coming. :thumbdown: :throwrock: :tomato:


Ahem.

:tomato: :twak: :throwrock: :angry:


Point taken :worthy:
Time comes I will need a M-16 there will plenty of em laying around.











0

#56 User is offline   krista4 Icon

  • Uptight Lawyer Bitch Mod
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10704
  • Joined: 08-December 05
  • LocationChicago

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:52 PM

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 6 2008, 07:34 PM, said:

View PostAargyle, on Mar 6 2008, 06:59 PM, said:

This is the "Dirty Dozen" if I ever saw it ;)

sounds perfect to me :cheers:

I think we have a winnah!

anybody have any objections?


I like it. :thumbup:
Posted Image
Get well soon!
0

#57 User is offline   Prof. Chaos Icon

  • Borderline Geek
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 574
  • Joined: 14-March 06
  • LocationDeland,Fl

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:23 PM

:pointstosky:
Time comes I will need a M-16 there will plenty of em laying around.











0

#58 User is offline   loose circuits Icon

  • egotistical dictatorial tyrant
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14303
  • Joined: 09-December 05
  • LocationPluto

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:55 PM

ok, I'm waiting on Chad to get back to me so we can maybe get set up in our own forum and get the league hosting software going...after that we'll discuss rules, going to want to collect ASAP, and also assign a draft order.
0

#59 Guest_ImpZilla_*

  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Guests

Posted 10 March 2008 - 04:03 AM

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 6 2008, 08:34 PM, said:

View PostAargyle, on Mar 6 2008, 06:59 PM, said:

This is the "Dirty Dozen" if I ever saw it ;)

sounds perfect to me :cheers:

I think we have a winnah!

anybody have any objections?


I know a guy who is a real dick and he is in a league with that name.
0

#60 Guest_ImpZilla_*

  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Guests

Posted 11 March 2008 - 12:23 AM

If we want a movie-esque name for the league, I suggest...

The Magnificent Seven and Five Other Dummies.
0

#61 User is offline   krista4 Icon

  • Uptight Lawyer Bitch Mod
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10704
  • Joined: 08-December 05
  • LocationChicago

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:01 PM

View PostImpZilla, on Mar 10 2008, 07:23 PM, said:

If we want a movie-esque name for the league, I suggest...

The Magnificent Seven and Five Other Dummies.


:lol: :thumbup:

I'm one of the magnificent ones, right?

Posted Image
Get well soon!
0

#62 User is offline   loose circuits Icon

  • egotistical dictatorial tyrant
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14303
  • Joined: 09-December 05
  • LocationPluto

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:53 PM

View Postkrista4, on Mar 11 2008, 09:01 AM, said:

View PostImpZilla, on Mar 10 2008, 07:23 PM, said:

If we want a movie-esque name for the league, I suggest...

The Magnificent Seven and Five Other Dummies.


:lol: :thumbup:

I'm one of the magnificent ones, right?


me too I hope... :dunno:
0

#63 User is offline   krista4 Icon

  • Uptight Lawyer Bitch Mod
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10704
  • Joined: 08-December 05
  • LocationChicago

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:37 PM

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 11 2008, 09:53 AM, said:

View Postkrista4, on Mar 11 2008, 09:01 AM, said:

View PostImpZilla, on Mar 10 2008, 07:23 PM, said:

If we want a movie-esque name for the league, I suggest...

The Magnificent Seven and Five Other Dummies.


:lol: :thumbup:

I'm one of the magnificent ones, right?


me too I hope... :dunno:


I like that it lends itself to an acronym - M7 & FOD. :)
Posted Image
Get well soon!
0

#64 User is offline   Prof. Chaos Icon

  • Borderline Geek
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 574
  • Joined: 14-March 06
  • LocationDeland,Fl

Post icon  Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:51 PM

View Postkrista4, on Mar 11 2008, 01:37 PM, said:

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 11 2008, 09:53 AM, said:

View Postkrista4, on Mar 11 2008, 09:01 AM, said:

View PostImpZilla, on Mar 10 2008, 07:23 PM, said:

If we want a movie-esque name for the league, I suggest...

The Magnificent Seven and Five Other Dummies.


:lol: :thumbup:

I'm one of the magnificent ones, right?


me too I hope... :dunno:


I like that it lends itself to an acronym - M7 & FOD. :)


Got a kick out of this. FOD is an acronym used at airports for debris on the runway,s. B)
Time comes I will need a M-16 there will plenty of em laying around.











0

#65 User is offline   Texasmouth Icon

  • Cowboys apologist
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9164
  • Joined: 27-October 06
  • LocationSpring, Tx

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:16 PM

How about:

Leftover Meatloaf League

12 FF Disciples League

FFLW Twelve Dynasty

Demolition Dynasty

Loose Circuit Dynasty

Message Board Slackers Dynasty
I'm Texasmouth

0

#66 User is offline   Texasmouth Icon

  • Cowboys apologist
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9164
  • Joined: 27-October 06
  • LocationSpring, Tx

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:18 PM

http://www.profantas...aft_randomizer/

for the draft order.....
I'm Texasmouth

0

#67 User is offline   loose circuits Icon

  • egotistical dictatorial tyrant
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14303
  • Joined: 09-December 05
  • LocationPluto

Posted 11 March 2008 - 11:18 PM

View PostTexasmouth, on Mar 11 2008, 04:16 PM, said:

Leftover Meatloaf League

12 FF Disciples League

FFLW Twelve Dynasty

Demolition Dynasty

M7 & FOD

Message Board Slackers Dynasty

great suggestions!!

everybody pick one. Whoever gets the most votes wins!

I like Demolition Dynasty
0

#68 User is offline   loose circuits Icon

  • egotistical dictatorial tyrant
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14303
  • Joined: 09-December 05
  • LocationPluto

Posted 11 March 2008 - 11:21 PM

View PostTexasmouth, on Mar 11 2008, 04:18 PM, said:


yep, I need everybody's e-mail addresses if they want the results e-mailed to them...
0

#69 User is offline   Jello Icon

  • Rookie
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 18
  • Joined: 01-March 08

Posted 11 March 2008 - 11:58 PM

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 11 2008, 07:21 PM, said:

View PostTexasmouth, on Mar 11 2008, 04:18 PM, said:


yep, I need everybody's e-mail addresses if they want the results e-mailed to them...


PM sent. What site are we playing at?
There's always room for Jello
0

#70 User is offline   famousb Icon

  • Cerebral Assassin
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4761
  • Joined: 16-July 07
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:03 AM

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 11 2008, 05:21 PM, said:

View PostTexasmouth, on Mar 11 2008, 04:18 PM, said:


yep, I need everybody's e-mail addresses if they want the results e-mailed to them...


my email is pretty simple... my username at aol.com...

also, for a league name, how about:
The Andy Likes To Play With Other Guys' Junk League??
//----
build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Personal vow: To not give any more money to the Panther's organization as long as Fox is HC and Jake is the starting QB.
After over 2 years it's finally happened!
0

#71 User is offline   Texasmouth Icon

  • Cowboys apologist
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9164
  • Joined: 27-October 06
  • LocationSpring, Tx

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:08 AM

texasmouth75@embarqmail.com
I'm Texasmouth

0

#72 User is offline   loose circuits Icon

  • egotistical dictatorial tyrant
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14303
  • Joined: 09-December 05
  • LocationPluto

Posted 12 March 2008 - 01:55 AM

i went ahead and ran the draft order...

1 1 Krista4
1 2 Prof Chaos
1 3 Impzilla
1 4 McKflip
1 5 Texasmouth
1 6 The Total Package
1 7 famousB
1 8 Tom22406
1 9 Jello
1 10 portis26
1 11 Loose Circuits
1 12 MTSkibum

I figured 4 people getting e-mails would be enough to say I was honest if #11 doesn't prove it :(

We are playing on thecommish. I'm waiting for Chad to tell me what he needs to set up a league...seems like he is very busy lately
0

#73 User is offline   famousb Icon

  • Cerebral Assassin
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4761
  • Joined: 16-July 07
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Post icon  Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:10 AM

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 11 2008, 07:55 PM, said:

i went ahead and ran the draft order...

1 1 Krista4
1 2 Prof Chaos
1 3 Impzilla
1 4 McKflip
1 5 Texasmouth
1 6 The Total Package
1 7 famousB
1 8 Tom22406
1 9 Jello
1 10 portis26
1 11 Loose Circuits
1 12 MTSkibum

I figured 4 people getting e-mails would be enough to say I was honest if #11 doesn't prove it :(

We are playing on thecommish. I'm waiting for Chad to tell me what he needs to set up a league...seems like he is very busy lately

:pointstosky: drafting in the 7 spot... :pointstosky:
i should easily be able to nab Alexander there in the first and then Edge in the second!!!
//----
build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Personal vow: To not give any more money to the Panther's organization as long as Fox is HC and Jake is the starting QB.
After over 2 years it's finally happened!
0

#74 User is offline   krista4 Icon

  • Uptight Lawyer Bitch Mod
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10704
  • Joined: 08-December 05
  • LocationChicago

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:46 AM

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 11 2008, 08:55 PM, said:

i went ahead and ran the draft order...

1 1 Krista4
1 2 Prof Chaos
1 3 Impzilla
1 4 McKflip
1 5 Texasmouth
1 6 The Total Package
1 7 famousB
1 8 Tom22406
1 9 Jello
1 10 portis26
1 11 Loose Circuits
1 12 MTSkibum

I figured 4 people getting e-mails would be enough to say I was honest if #11 doesn't prove it :(

We are playing on thecommish. I'm waiting for Chad to tell me what he needs to set up a league...seems like he is very busy lately


:lol: I've never once been first in any draft I've done. The pressure, the pressure! :lol:

Oh, and for league name, I have to vote for M7 FOD or I'll be in trouble. ;)
Posted Image
Get well soon!
0

#75 Guest_McKFlip_*

  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Guests

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:49 AM

Cool. I'll go with Imp's idea for the league name.
0

#76 Guest_ImpZilla_*

  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Guests

Posted 12 March 2008 - 04:15 AM

View Postkrista4, on Mar 11 2008, 09:46 PM, said:

Oh, and for league name, I have to vote for M7 FOD or I'll be in trouble. ;)



View PostMcKFlip, on Mar 11 2008, 09:49 PM, said:

Cool. I'll go with Imp's idea for the league name.


Make it 3 for The Magnificent Seven and Five Other Dummies. :thumbup:
0

#77 User is offline   famousb Icon

  • Cerebral Assassin
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4761
  • Joined: 16-July 07
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:11 PM

View PostImpZilla, on Mar 11 2008, 10:15 PM, said:

Make it 3 for The Magnificent Seven and Five Other Dummies. :thumbup:

4. :bananawaving:
//----
build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Personal vow: To not give any more money to the Panther's organization as long as Fox is HC and Jake is the starting QB.
After over 2 years it's finally happened!
0

#78 User is offline   Texasmouth Icon

  • Cowboys apologist
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9164
  • Joined: 27-October 06
  • LocationSpring, Tx

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:31 PM

FOD in the military means foreign object debris or GARBAGE!
I'm Texasmouth

0

#79 User is offline   Texasmouth Icon

  • Cowboys apologist
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9164
  • Joined: 27-October 06
  • LocationSpring, Tx

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:37 PM

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 11 2008, 06:55 PM, said:

We are playing on thecommish. I'm waiting for Chad to tell me what he needs to set up a league...seems like he is very busy lately

You set up the league yourself.

www.thecommish.tv

I set up my entire league last year. All you have to do is set everything up. You dont have to pay for the league until the season starts.


One more thing, this isn't aimed at YOU in particular Loose, so please dont take it that way, maybe we should have a co-commish for the league. It was brought to my attention that a LONG time member of this site ripped a bunch of people off and kept all of their money from the league. In my dynasty, two people collect the money from each group, not including themselves. Basically each co-commish collects from 6 total people which includes the other co-commish. It really isnt that difficult and it doesnt keep all the money in one persons hands.

Just a suggestion.
I'm Texasmouth

0

#80 User is offline   Texasmouth Icon

  • Cowboys apologist
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9164
  • Joined: 27-October 06
  • LocationSpring, Tx

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:16 PM

Im interested in moving to the 1,2,3 spot. If anyone wants to trade spots, I am willing.

You get a better pick in the second... :thanks:
I'm Texasmouth

0

#81 User is offline   The Total Package Icon

  • Mr.Package
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1611
  • Joined: 08-December 05

Posted 13 March 2008 - 02:37 AM

I like the #6 spot....
2007 Lost Boys and (Krista 4) League Champs..
2006 Lost Boys and (Krista 4) League Champions....
0

#82 User is offline   loose circuits Icon

  • egotistical dictatorial tyrant
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14303
  • Joined: 09-December 05
  • LocationPluto

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:19 AM

View PostTexasmouth, on Mar 12 2008, 10:37 AM, said:

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 11 2008, 06:55 PM, said:

We are playing on thecommish. I'm waiting for Chad to tell me what he needs to set up a league...seems like he is very busy lately

You set up the league yourself.

www.thecommish.tv

I set up my entire league last year. All you have to do is set everything up. You dont have to pay for the league until the season starts.


One more thing, this isn't aimed at YOU in particular Loose, so please dont take it that way, maybe we should have a co-commish for the league. It was brought to my attention that a LONG time member of this site ripped a bunch of people off and kept all of their money from the league. In my dynasty, two people collect the money from each group, not including themselves. Basically each co-commish collects from 6 total people which includes the other co-commish. It really isnt that difficult and it doesnt keep all the money in one persons hands.

Just a suggestion.

damn, why didn't Chad just tell me that...

almost 9000 posts just to rip you off. Actually, I don't have a problem with a co-commish although it seems that the money would be confusing going 2 places...I am open to the idea, but I'm not going to rip everybody off. I was considering putting the money in my Orange Savings Account with ING DIRECT and actually adding the 3% interest to the payouts if I can figure out how to calculate it (shouldn't be too hard). I think K4 can vouch for my generosity from when we bought the Chicago Y uniforms. In the end, I can understand your paranoia for some guy you met on the web and I don't have a problem with a co-commish. What happens if whoever we appoint as the co-commish runs off and we end up with half?...as far as dealing with transactions and all that I want a co-commish. I really don't have a problem with sending the money 2 places, but then we may have to send out 2 checks to the same person to cover the difference cause it likely won't be even and it gets all confusing...we can do whatever the league decides I suppose...it's not like you guys don't know enough of my personal information to track me down. Guess I'm the only one with a 'collections guy' on speed dial (for people who don't pay their invoices).
0

#83 User is offline   loose circuits Icon

  • egotistical dictatorial tyrant
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14303
  • Joined: 09-December 05
  • LocationPluto

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:45 AM

ok, I opened up the league. under M7&FOD (for now since it had the most votes)

you can go here to sign in.

http://thecommish.tv...gueListings.asp
0

#84 User is offline   Jello Icon

  • Rookie
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 18
  • Joined: 01-March 08

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:05 PM

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 13 2008, 12:45 AM, said:

ok, I opened up the league. under M7&FOD (for now since it had the most votes)

you can go here to sign in.

http://thecommish.tv...gueListings.asp


when i go to join the league it says no open teams are available.
There's always room for Jello
0

#85 User is offline   famousb Icon

  • Cerebral Assassin
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4761
  • Joined: 16-July 07
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:17 PM

View PostJello, on Mar 13 2008, 06:05 AM, said:

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 13 2008, 12:45 AM, said:

ok, I opened up the league. under M7&FOD (for now since it had the most votes)

you can go here to sign in.

http://thecommish.tv...gueListings.asp


when i go to join the league it says no open teams are available.

yeah, me too...
//----
build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Personal vow: To not give any more money to the Panther's organization as long as Fox is HC and Jake is the starting QB.
After over 2 years it's finally happened!
0

#86 User is offline   Texasmouth Icon

  • Cowboys apologist
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9164
  • Joined: 27-October 06
  • LocationSpring, Tx

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:22 PM

Me three
I'm Texasmouth

0

#87 User is offline   krista4 Icon

  • Uptight Lawyer Bitch Mod
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10704
  • Joined: 08-December 05
  • LocationChicago

Posted 13 March 2008 - 04:32 PM

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 12 2008, 11:19 PM, said:

View PostTexasmouth, on Mar 12 2008, 10:37 AM, said:

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 11 2008, 06:55 PM, said:

We are playing on thecommish. I'm waiting for Chad to tell me what he needs to set up a league...seems like he is very busy lately

You set up the league yourself.

www.thecommish.tv

I set up my entire league last year. All you have to do is set everything up. You dont have to pay for the league until the season starts.


One more thing, this isn't aimed at YOU in particular Loose, so please dont take it that way, maybe we should have a co-commish for the league. It was brought to my attention that a LONG time member of this site ripped a bunch of people off and kept all of their money from the league. In my dynasty, two people collect the money from each group, not including themselves. Basically each co-commish collects from 6 total people which includes the other co-commish. It really isnt that difficult and it doesnt keep all the money in one persons hands.

Just a suggestion.

damn, why didn't Chad just tell me that...

almost 9000 posts just to rip you off. Actually, I don't have a problem with a co-commish although it seems that the money would be confusing going 2 places...I am open to the idea, but I'm not going to rip everybody off. I was considering putting the money in my Orange Savings Account with ING DIRECT and actually adding the 3% interest to the payouts if I can figure out how to calculate it (shouldn't be too hard). I think K4 can vouch for my generosity from when we bought the Chicago Y uniforms. In the end, I can understand your paranoia for some guy you met on the web and I don't have a problem with a co-commish. What happens if whoever we appoint as the co-commish runs off and we end up with half?...as far as dealing with transactions and all that I want a co-commish. I really don't have a problem with sending the money 2 places, but then we may have to send out 2 checks to the same person to cover the difference cause it likely won't be even and it gets all confusing...we can do whatever the league decides I suppose...it's not like you guys don't know enough of my personal information to track me down. Guess I'm the only one with a 'collections guy' on speed dial (for people who don't pay their invoices).


I'd suggest that I "vouch" for loose and that if he runs off with the money, I will pay it out of my pocket. Of course, I intend to win anyway. People here know that I have given a lot of my own $$ away in various places on the board, so between loose and me you should feel covered. I know that loose has been generous in the past on all of our fundraisers and I have 100% confidence in him.
Posted Image
Get well soon!
0

#88 User is offline   loose circuits Icon

  • egotistical dictatorial tyrant
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14303
  • Joined: 09-December 05
  • LocationPluto

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:15 PM

View Postkrista4, on Mar 13 2008, 11:32 AM, said:

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 12 2008, 11:19 PM, said:

View PostTexasmouth, on Mar 12 2008, 10:37 AM, said:

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 11 2008, 06:55 PM, said:

We are playing on thecommish. I'm waiting for Chad to tell me what he needs to set up a league...seems like he is very busy lately

You set up the league yourself.

www.thecommish.tv

I set up my entire league last year. All you have to do is set everything up. You dont have to pay for the league until the season starts.


One more thing, this isn't aimed at YOU in particular Loose, so please dont take it that way, maybe we should have a co-commish for the league. It was brought to my attention that a LONG time member of this site ripped a bunch of people off and kept all of their money from the league. In my dynasty, two people collect the money from each group, not including themselves. Basically each co-commish collects from 6 total people which includes the other co-commish. It really isnt that difficult and it doesnt keep all the money in one persons hands.

Just a suggestion.

damn, why didn't Chad just tell me that...

almost 9000 posts just to rip you off. Actually, I don't have a problem with a co-commish although it seems that the money would be confusing going 2 places...I am open to the idea, but I'm not going to rip everybody off. I was considering putting the money in my Orange Savings Account with ING DIRECT and actually adding the 3% interest to the payouts if I can figure out how to calculate it (shouldn't be too hard). I think K4 can vouch for my generosity from when we bought the Chicago Y uniforms. In the end, I can understand your paranoia for some guy you met on the web and I don't have a problem with a co-commish. What happens if whoever we appoint as the co-commish runs off and we end up with half?...as far as dealing with transactions and all that I want a co-commish. I really don't have a problem with sending the money 2 places, but then we may have to send out 2 checks to the same person to cover the difference cause it likely won't be even and it gets all confusing...we can do whatever the league decides I suppose...it's not like you guys don't know enough of my personal information to track me down. Guess I'm the only one with a 'collections guy' on speed dial (for people who don't pay their invoices).


I'd suggest that I "vouch" for loose and that if he runs off with the money, I will pay it out of my pocket. Of course, I intend to win anyway. People here know that I have given a lot of my own $$ away in various places on the board, so between loose and me you should feel covered. I know that loose has been generous in the past on all of our fundraisers and I have 100% confidence in him.
Thanks Krista :)
0

#89 User is offline   loose circuits Icon

  • egotistical dictatorial tyrant
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14303
  • Joined: 09-December 05
  • LocationPluto

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:16 PM

View PostTexasmouth, on Mar 13 2008, 10:22 AM, said:

Me three

I'll send a PM to chad
0

#90 User is offline   Texasmouth Icon

  • Cowboys apologist
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9164
  • Joined: 27-October 06
  • LocationSpring, Tx

Posted 13 March 2008 - 09:18 PM

This was in NO WAY whatsoever related to Loose. I know he is solid and I am pretty scared of him since he does MMA anyway......

I think if you guys knew which FFLW member was the one who stole money from other FFLW members, you would be really shocked, I know I was. He was a really prominent poster here who took 11 other people's money and vanished.
I'm Texasmouth

0

#91 User is offline   loose circuits Icon

  • egotistical dictatorial tyrant
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14303
  • Joined: 09-December 05
  • LocationPluto

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:19 PM

View PostTexasmouth, on Mar 13 2008, 04:18 PM, said:

This was in NO WAY whatsoever related to Loose. I know he is solid and I am pretty scared of him since he does MMA anyway......

I think if you guys knew which FFLW member was the one who stole money from other FFLW members, you would be really shocked, I know I was. He was a really prominent poster here who took 11 other people's money and vanished.

No offense taken. I'm just not going to do that. If I was going to steal from people, I would hope I could do better than $600. That's at least 1/10th of my average monthly expenses in other words it wouldn't impact me much one way or the other.

That's awful. Why don't you tell us since the dude is gone anyways...there have been some posters that disappeared. My 1st guess is Vols since he was a prominent poster and vanished...

The key is keeping the persons address on file and name you wrote the check too. Not to hard to send a collections guy after them...which is what I probably would have done. At the least it would cost him 600 bucks in credit problems in the future. Interest rate next time he bought a car, house, etc...
0

#92 User is offline   famousb Icon

  • Cerebral Assassin
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4761
  • Joined: 16-July 07
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:21 AM

View Postkrista4, on Mar 13 2008, 10:32 AM, said:

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 12 2008, 11:19 PM, said:

View PostTexasmouth, on Mar 12 2008, 10:37 AM, said:

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 11 2008, 06:55 PM, said:

We are playing on thecommish. I'm waiting for Chad to tell me what he needs to set up a league...seems like he is very busy lately

You set up the league yourself.

www.thecommish.tv

I set up my entire league last year. All you have to do is set everything up. You dont have to pay for the league until the season starts.


One more thing, this isn't aimed at YOU in particular Loose, so please dont take it that way, maybe we should have a co-commish for the league. It was brought to my attention that a LONG time member of this site ripped a bunch of people off and kept all of their money from the league. In my dynasty, two people collect the money from each group, not including themselves. Basically each co-commish collects from 6 total people which includes the other co-commish. It really isnt that difficult and it doesnt keep all the money in one persons hands.

Just a suggestion.

damn, why didn't Chad just tell me that...

almost 9000 posts just to rip you off. Actually, I don't have a problem with a co-commish although it seems that the money would be confusing going 2 places...I am open to the idea, but I'm not going to rip everybody off. I was considering putting the money in my Orange Savings Account with ING DIRECT and actually adding the 3% interest to the payouts if I can figure out how to calculate it (shouldn't be too hard). I think K4 can vouch for my generosity from when we bought the Chicago Y uniforms. In the end, I can understand your paranoia for some guy you met on the web and I don't have a problem with a co-commish. What happens if whoever we appoint as the co-commish runs off and we end up with half?...as far as dealing with transactions and all that I want a co-commish. I really don't have a problem with sending the money 2 places, but then we may have to send out 2 checks to the same person to cover the difference cause it likely won't be even and it gets all confusing...we can do whatever the league decides I suppose...it's not like you guys don't know enough of my personal information to track me down. Guess I'm the only one with a 'collections guy' on speed dial (for people who don't pay their invoices).


I'd suggest that I "vouch" for loose and that if he runs off with the money, I will pay it out of my pocket. Of course, I intend to win anyway. People here know that I have given a lot of my own $$ away in various places on the board, so between loose and me you should feel covered. I know that loose has been generous in the past on all of our fundraisers and I have 100% confidence in him.

yeah, like anyone can take a lawyers word for anything... :rolleyes:
//----
build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Personal vow: To not give any more money to the Panther's organization as long as Fox is HC and Jake is the starting QB.
After over 2 years it's finally happened!
0

#93 User is offline   Texasmouth Icon

  • Cowboys apologist
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9164
  • Joined: 27-October 06
  • LocationSpring, Tx

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:26 AM

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 13 2008, 03:19 PM, said:

View PostTexasmouth, on Mar 13 2008, 04:18 PM, said:

This was in NO WAY whatsoever related to Loose. I know he is solid and I am pretty scared of him since he does MMA anyway......

I think if you guys knew which FFLW member was the one who stole money from other FFLW members, you would be really shocked, I know I was. He was a really prominent poster here who took 11 other people's money and vanished.

No offense taken. I'm just not going to do that. If I was going to steal from people, I would hope I could do better than $600. That's at least 1/10th of my average monthly expenses in other words it wouldn't impact me much one way or the other.

That's awful. Why don't you tell us since the dude is gone anyways...there have been some posters that disappeared. My 1st guess is Vols since he was a prominent poster and vanished...

The key is keeping the persons address on file and name you wrote the check too. Not to hard to send a collections guy after them...which is what I probably would have done. At the least it would cost him 600 bucks in credit problems in the future. Interest rate next time he bought a car, house, etc...

Not really my place to say, it didnt happen to me, happened to another member here, he PM'd me and told me who it was, I will keep that privacy for him. Let's just say, the guy was a pretty solid member here, or I thought he was at least.
I'm Texasmouth

0

#94 User is offline   loose circuits Icon

  • egotistical dictatorial tyrant
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14303
  • Joined: 09-December 05
  • LocationPluto

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:49 AM

View PostTexasmouth, on Mar 13 2008, 09:26 PM, said:

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 13 2008, 03:19 PM, said:

View PostTexasmouth, on Mar 13 2008, 04:18 PM, said:

This was in NO WAY whatsoever related to Loose. I know he is solid and I am pretty scared of him since he does MMA anyway......

I think if you guys knew which FFLW member was the one who stole money from other FFLW members, you would be really shocked, I know I was. He was a really prominent poster here who took 11 other people's money and vanished.

No offense taken. I'm just not going to do that. If I was going to steal from people, I would hope I could do better than $600. That's at least 1/10th of my average monthly expenses in other words it wouldn't impact me much one way or the other.

That's awful. Why don't you tell us since the dude is gone anyways...there have been some posters that disappeared. My 1st guess is Vols since he was a prominent poster and vanished...

The key is keeping the persons address on file and name you wrote the check too. Not to hard to send a collections guy after them...which is what I probably would have done. At the least it would cost him 600 bucks in credit problems in the future. Interest rate next time he bought a car, house, etc...

Not really my place to say, it didnt happen to me, happened to another member here, he PM'd me and told me who it was, I will keep that privacy for him. Let's just say, the guy was a pretty solid member here, or I thought he was at least.

in the end it's 50 bucks a head. I think that's ridiculous that somebody would do that for such a small amount not to mention the whole principle. I don't understand how you could steal from somebody (outside of beers or something like that right in front of them). I think the last time I stole from somebody it was 8th grade at a wrestling tournament. My buddy talked me into conspiring with him. We grabbed a purse from the stands and there was 80 bucks in it. I thought I was a millionaire and was all excited. My mom ended up finding the money in my bedroom and interrogated me until I confessed. I already had felt bad about it, and then she was like Andy you could have stole someone's food money for their kids. Well anyways, it was a life lesson...not sure how I got to here...

oh yeah, what I was going to say. When I started playing Gridiron Gurus league, I didn't know Tough Guy or any of the other members in the league. I decided that the 50 bucks would be a lesson of whether it was safe to sign-up for a league with people from the intrawebs. Turned out, TG is a good guy and makes the payments on time. Runs a pretty good ship, etc...

I would suggest to your buddy that he get his copy of the check he wrote the dude and write out his address/information on a piece of paper... Look up collections agents in the phone book and take it in to a collections agent. Either that or I could reccomend my guy and he could just fax the information although it's probably better to use a local person in that dude's town. They file official paper work and handle everything. Sure they take 10% (or more for such a small job), but it's more than worth it. At the least the guy will end up with horrible credit.
0

#95 User is offline   Texasmouth Icon

  • Cowboys apologist
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9164
  • Joined: 27-October 06
  • LocationSpring, Tx

Posted 14 March 2008 - 04:46 AM

OK, so back to the real issue.....anyone in the top three willing to trade with me or what?
I'm Texasmouth

0

#96 User is offline   MTskibum Icon

  • I officially have no life!!!
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3596
  • Joined: 03-October 07

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:23 PM

View PostTexasmouth, on Mar 13 2008, 03:18 PM, said:

This was in NO WAY whatsoever related to Loose. I know he is solid and I am pretty scared of him since he does MMA anyway......

I think if you guys knew which FFLW member was the one who stole money from other FFLW members, you would be really shocked, I know I was. He was a really prominent poster here who took 11 other people's money and vanished.


I have joined a couple random leagues on fftoday. I have never had problem sending money to commishes i dont know. I expect it to be even less of a problem sending money here.

I am not worried in the slightest. There are easier ways to seperate me from 50 bucks.
0

#97 User is offline   The Total Package Icon

  • Mr.Package
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1611
  • Joined: 08-December 05

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:56 PM

I'm in a couple leagues with L.C. and I don't think anyone should worry about a trust issue with him...(T.M. I know you weren't calling him out)....I could not register on the site either....I'll give Chad a call to see what the issue is later today....
2007 Lost Boys and (Krista 4) League Champs..
2006 Lost Boys and (Krista 4) League Champions....
0

#98 User is offline   Prof. Chaos Icon

  • Borderline Geek
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 574
  • Joined: 14-March 06
  • LocationDeland,Fl

Post icon  Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:50 PM

:excited: Jonesing to get started or maybe it is :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Time comes I will need a M-16 there will plenty of em laying around.











0

#99 User is offline   loose circuits Icon

  • egotistical dictatorial tyrant
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14303
  • Joined: 09-December 05
  • LocationPluto

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:03 PM

View PostProf. Chaos, on Mar 15 2008, 08:50 AM, said:

:excited: Jonesing to get started or maybe it is :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

still waiting on Chad's reply. Usually he replies to me quickly, not sure what his deal is lately. Must be busy with his ongoing projects including upgrading this site
0

#100 User is offline   Jello Icon

  • Rookie
  • -----------------------------
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 18
  • Joined: 01-March 08

Posted 16 March 2008 - 09:01 PM

View Postloose circuits, on Mar 16 2008, 04:03 PM, said:

View PostProf. Chaos, on Mar 15 2008, 08:50 AM, said:

:excited: Jonesing to get started or maybe it is :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

still waiting on Chad's reply. Usually he replies to me quickly, not sure what his deal is lately. Must be busy with his ongoing projects including upgrading this site


Why not set up the league at MFL? It doesn't cost anything for a free trial, we can iron out the rules, and maybe get the ball rolling a little.
There's always room for Jello
0

  • 4 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4


Edit Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users